Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hello!

Welcome to my honours blog! This is where I'll post all my ramblings and updates regarding my third year honours project.

Now, it hasn't been officially approved by anyone yet, but the plan is to create four one-sheet game ideas to start with. One of those ideas will be developed further as a pitch document, and THEN I'll select one small feature or level from that document and attempt to prototype it using a suitable editor. Awesome, right?! I know.

Once I get around to working on the prototype I am also going to try to be all planned and organised, because my year at Blitz has made me really interested in game production.

Like I said, this hasn't really been signed off yet. But I'm going to go ahead and do a sneaky little start anyway, and then rework things as needed.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment